1. Water is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival.
2. Water helps to maintain a healthy body weight by increasing your metabolism and regulating the appetite.
3. Water leads to increased energy levels.
4. Drinking adequate amounts of water can lower your risk of certain types of cancers.
5. Water can reduce joint and or back pain by keeping cartilage soft and hydrated.
6. Water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
7. Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
8. Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
9. Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.
10. Water naturally moisturises skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy glowing appearance.